The leading technology and AV consulting firm in Texas is seeking a contract RCDD®. Our staff of experts help our clients make sense of audio/visual technologies, voice telecommunications, IP networks, security, as well as cabling and data centers. Best of all, our staff works primarily with Houston clientele. Interested? The successful candidate will have:
- RCDD® certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline a plus.
- At least five years of experience in AT LEAST three of the following: Cable infrastructure design, audio/visual design, access control + IP camera design, telecommunications design, AutoCAD/Revit.
- Professional demeanor.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A desire to learn more and do moreIf you’re ready to challenge your skills and join a rapidly growing team of top performers, submit your resume and earnings to us!
We are currently looking for a contract AutoCAD / Revit designer to fill a part-time contract position. If all goes well and work flow continues to increase there may be a possible full-time position coming available.
This position requires a candidate that is able to think creatively and someone who is familiar with building and managing their own Revit components.
The ideal candidate will enjoy the challenge of working against deadlines and take pride in delivering quality drawings. Experience with communications infrastructure and audio/visual components is definitely a plus.Apply Now
"The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it."